RIVER AND LAND SAFARI SPECIAL
Gliding along the majestic Chobe River, bordered by Namibia and the Chobe National Park in Botswana, the Zambezi Queen Collection offers a safari experience unlike any other. The Collection comprises of the luxurious Zambezi Queen and her three Chobe Princess houseboats, as well as the intimate tented Ichingo Chobe River Lodge.
Now you can experience the best of both worlds with an exciting combination stay aboard one of our houseboats and at Ichingo Chobe River Lodge on the banks of the Chobe river and enjoy a 5% discount on your combined stay.
Choose between one of the following 3 or 4-night all-inclusive combination stays:
Finding it difficult to decide? Let’s take a look at what you can expect from each experience.
Spectacular river safari on one of our four houseboats
Step aboard a deluxe houseboat and start your extraordinary journey. Lounge in the comfort of your stylish cabin and watch as abundant wildlife quench their thirst along the banks of the river. Cool off in the heat of the afternoon with a dip in the refreshing plunge pool. Then sip sundowners on the deck, followed by a gourmet dinner beneath the stars. Whether you’re in search of a romantic escape for two, a memorable family getaway or an exclusive getaway with a group of guests, a river safari never fails to impress. Struggling to decide which houseboat is best for you? Compare our houseboat experiences here.
Secluded land safari
Disembark on Impalila Island in Namibia where boundless natural beauty awaits. Sink into the comfort of a beautifully appointed Meru safari tent complete with air conditioning, en-suite bathrooms and breath-taking views over the river. Relax on your private viewing balcony as you listen to the rippling sounds of the river. Laze beneath a sun-dappled tree-top canopy and glimpse exotic birdlife between the branches. Dine al fresco on the open-air deck, alongside a fully stocked bar and laid-back lounge area. A sparkling communal pool overlooking the river provides the perfect opportunity to refresh your senses. Families can take advantage of a larger tent accommodating two adults and up to four children, while seven other spacious tents are perfect for two adults sharing.
Book your stay on one of our Zambezi Queen Collection properties today to experience the unique magic of an African safari. Simply call our expert consultants, send us an email or fill out the enquiry form below.
- All meals
- All soft drinks, mineral water, coffee, tea, local beer and wine throughout your stay
- Water-based game viewing and bird watching on tender boats
- A land-based cultural tour of a local village
- A land-based game drive in the Chobe National Park on your day of departure (time permitting)
- Tiger & bream fishing in season (tiger fishing is strictly catch and release)
- Road Transfers to and from Kasane Airport and Kasane Immigration Office located on the Botswana side of the Chobe river
- Boat transfers between Kasane Immigration Office in Botswana and Namibia Immigration Office
- Valid for travel all year round
- Based on two adults sharing on a double occupancy basis
- Quoted inclusive of 15% Namibian VAT and 1% Namibian Tourism Levy
- Not available in conjunction with another promotion and/or special rate
- Subject to availability and to change without prior notification
- A minimum stay of three nights applies
- Single supplement is applicable
- Zambezi Queen Collection reserves the right to limit the number of single room rates per trip
- Children from the age of seven are welcome on board the Zambezi Queen
- Children of all ages are welcome on board the Chobe Princesses and at Ichingo Chobe River Lodge