Book your fishing safari at Ichingo Chobe River Lodge today and save 5% on group bookings of 6 or more.
Nestled on the banks of Impalila Island, on the quieter Namibian waters of the Chobe River, Ichingo Chobe River Lodge is uniquely positioned to take full advantage of the Zambezi River, the Chobe River and the interconnecting Kasai Channel with access to some of the best fishing conditions in the region.
You’ll be amazed by our world-renowned waters teeming with Tigerfish and a variety of bream species, African pike, tilapia, catfish and upper Zambezi yellow fish to name a few. You don’t even have to venture too far to win the coveted Ichingo Chobe River Lodge yellow buff, the yellow jersey of fishing. It must be noted that we’re passionate about limiting our impact on the wilderness, and therefore a strict catch-and-release policy is practised.
Our knowledgeable and experienced guides are on hand to ensure you get the very best from your fishing experience. Many of our guides have grown up in the region and are highly informed about local conditions. Complemented by 6 tender boats, rest assured you will have access to the best fishing our region has to offer.
- All-inclusive package;
- Secluded and comfortable accommodation included;
- All meals and beverages included;
- Unique location;
- All fishing methods are rewarded from conventional to fly;
- Ideal for fishing experts and novices alike;
- Expert guides, boats and equipment are included in our rate;
Impalila Island is the ideal destination for fishermen travelling with non-fishing partners and families with a variety of other activities on offer including game viewing by motorised tender boat; a colourful birding safari; a photographic safari, or cultural experience.
- Accommodation in one of our 8 air-conditioned Meru safari tents at Ichingo Chobe River Lodge
- All meals including breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- All house wine, local beers, ciders, soft drinks, mineral water, tea and coffee
- Road transfers to and from Kasane International Airport and Kasane Immigration Office on arrival and departure
- Boat transfers between Kasane Immigration Office and Namibia Immigration Office
- Guided fishing with 2 anglers to 1 guide
- Tender boat and fuel
- Park levies and other fees
- All fishing equipment including rods, flies, lures, lines, leaders and reels
- Complimentary scheduled communal excursions both on the water and out
- Chobe National Park game drive on day of depature
- 5% discount applicable to groups of 6 or more for travel between 1 May – 30 September 2018
- Based on 2 adults sharing per Meru tent at Ichingo Chobe River Lodge
- Quoted inclusive of 15% Namibian VAT and 1% Namibian Tourism Levy
- Not available in conjunction with another promotion and/or special rate
- Subject to availability and to change without prior notification
- A minimum stay of 2 nights applies
- Single supplement is an additional 30% for travel between April and December
- Ichingo Chobe River Lodge reserves the right to limit the number of single room rates per trip
- Children of all ages are welcome at Ichingo Chobe River Lodge