But even then, the call to experience more of Africa is simply too strong for some. If you’re an adventurer at heart, you can easily combine a stay with the Zambezi Queen Collection with a visit to nearby Victoria Falls, one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
Our suggested combination package includes a stay at the award-winning Victoria Falls Safari Lodge which offers guests an unforgettable experience. The sunset-facing lodge has endless views of African bush stretching to the horizon, including a waterhole frequented by elephant, buffalo, kudu and other wildlife, as well as a rich variety of birds.
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge has three different room types to choose from – the Lodge Standard Room, the Lodge Waterhole Facing Room and the Lodge Waterhole Facing Suites. All rooms are spacious and light, with glass sliding doors opening on to private balconies with unrivalled views of the bushveld at sunset.
Experience the Big 5 up close on a morning or afternoon game drive, or alternatively join a night drive where you can see some elusive nocturnal animals before returning for dinner. Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is located only 4 kilometres from the town of Victoria Falls, a quick complimentary road transfer allows you to browse the bustling town and then set off on an activity of your choice. Enjoy white water rafting on the Zambezi River – or a more sedate sundowner cruise – or get close to nature with a Victoria Falls rainforest tour. The choice is yours.
Whether you’re on a romantic honeymoon, a family break or an adventure getaway, a combination stay allows you to experience everything this vibrant part of Africa has to offer.
A stay with the Zambezi Queen Collection of properties includes:
- All meals
- All soft drinks, mineral water, coffee, tea, local beer and wine throughout your stay
- Water-based game viewing and bird watching on tender boats
- A land-based cultural tour of a local village
- A land-based game drive in the Chobe National Park on your day of departure (time permitting)
- Tiger and bream fishing in season (tiger fishing is strictly catch and release)
- Road transfers to and from Kasane Airport and Kasane Immigration Office located on the Botswana side of the Chobe river
- Boat transfers between Kasane Immigration Office in Botswana and Namibia Immigration Office
- 15% VAT and 1% Tourism Levy
A stay at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge includes:
- Breakfast daily
- Complimentary shuttle service to Victoria Falls town and rainforest
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 15% VAT and 2% Government Levy
- Based on two adults sharing on a double occupancy basis
- Subject to availability and to change without prior notification
- A minimum stay of two nights applies
BOOK YOUR STAY